Below is the base registration fee for each level for the 2022-23 season. For notes on this season's fees, see below.
Some programs (i.e. Competitive Teams) will require additional fees or fundraising initiatives for team budgets.
Competitive Tryout Fee - If your player is interested in playing on one of our U11/13/15/18 AAA/AA/A/B Competitive teams, you must register for that specific level. For example, if you want to tryout for U11-AA, you must select that registration package.
- Tryout Fee (all levels) - $150
|Level "(year of birth)"||Price|
|U7-2 / U7-3 (2017-2016)||$570|
|U11 Competitive - AA/A/B (2013-2012)||$1015|
|U11 Recreation - C (2013-2012)||$970|
|U13 Competitive - AAA/AA/A/B (2011-2010)||$1015|
|U13 Recreation - C (2011-2010)||$970|
|U15 Competitive - AA/A/B (2009-2008)||$1015|
|U15 Recreation - C (2009-2008)||$970|
|U18 Competitive AA/A (2007, 2006, 2005)||$1015|
|U18 Recreation - C (2007, 2006, 2005)||$970|
|U23 (2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000)||$750|
|Jump Into Hockey (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010)||$200 - Fall/$200 - Winter ($400 for the whole season)|
- Throughout the year we received many inquiries from our recreational team coaches, parents and players as to why there was such an inequity between the hours of ice provided by the association to the competitive and recreational levels of hockey. This year there will be parity between the ice times provided by the association at the competitive and recreational levels which resulted in a larger than usual increase to recereational fees.
- As a result of recommendations from the 2021/2022 Goaltending Committee, we are adding a full-time goalie development professional which is budgeted at $18,000 per year
- As part of our strategic direction to develop our coaches, we will ensure that each team at the U11 – U15 level has a coach certified with the Hockey Canada Goalie Development Level 1 certification.
- Annually, we refresh our development equipment and loaner-goalie equipment and the 2022/2023 maximum spend will be $12,000
- We need to increase referee fees to attract and retain referees within the Association
- As part of our strategic direction to develop our coaches, we plan to decrease the number of paid core skills staff and re-engage coaches during core skills sessions
- Annually, we refresh jerseys and the 2022/20233 maximum spend will be $10,000
With these changes, the proposed 2022/2023 fees will be modified from the 2021/2022 fee schedule as follows:
- The Jump Into Hockey program will see a decrease of $40.00 from the 2021/2022 season to encourage and allow more children the opportunity to try hockey for the first time.
- The U23 Program will see a decrease of $150.00 from the 2021/2022 season to align the cost per player with the registration fee per player.
- U7 and U9 programs will see an increase of $5.00 from the 2021/2022 season.
- U11, U13, U15, U18 Competitive programs will see an increase of $5.00 from the 2021/2022 season.
- U11, U13, U15, U18 Recreational programs will see an increase of $80.00 from the 2021/2022 season.