BDMHA is pleased to announce that registration is open for our 2022 Summer Development programs.
The following programs are currently available.
- Summer Power Skating: U11, U13, U15 (July 6 - August 10)
- Summer Skills: U11, U13, U15, U18 (July 6 - August 10)
- Pre-Season Conditioning Camp: U9, U11, U13, U15, U18 (September 5 - 30)
- Pre-Season Conditioning Camp - October: U18 (October 3 - 14)
- Checking Camp: Available to all players that want to play checking hockey
For complete details on each program and to register your player(s), click HERE.
NOTE #1 - There may be more development initiatives announced and all information will be posted to the development registration page (click HERE).
NOTE #2 - We sent an expression of interest a few weeks ago to all eligible players indicating that programming would be based on the interest received. Unfortunately, we received little to no response from the U9 group and therefore could not move forward with booking ice time. If you have a U9 player and are potentially interested in some summer development, please reach out and we may be able to do something.
Space is limited. We will however, make every effort to accept all interested players.