Registration for the 2023-24 is opening soon!
- Expected opening date: June 19, 2023
- Expected closing date: July 30, 2023
If you missed the registration deadline, please contact Matt Oxford, firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about space. Some levels may be at capacity and cannot accept any more registration.
Update - ALL registration inquiries after July 30th will be placed on a waitlist with exception of goalies
If you are a new or returning player to BDMHA, you can register your player online using GrayJay Pay
Transfers will still have to be moved to the Bedford registration database before you can register online, if you have moved into the area, begin the registration process online and you will be prompted to complete a transfer form at a certain point.
NEW for 2023-24 - BDMHA will now use GrayJay Pay for general registration
For a step-by-step guide to online registration, click HERE (coming soon)
The Hockey Canada Registry is still your source to review player/coach certifications and register for clinics as usual
BDMHA will have 1 registration method.
- Online Store - This will be a similar process that you have experienced previously
- register and pay your full balance or select payment plan online with VISA/Master Card or VISA debit
- register and select offline payment (eTransfer) as your payment method (Available July 24-30th ONLY)
- BDMHA does not accept personal cheques. Sponsor/donor cheques can be dropped in the Blues mailbox at the BMO Centre or mailed to 61 Gary Martin Drive, Bedford, NS, B4B 0G7
- eTransfer can be sent to email@example.com (autodeposit - no password required)
- Include your player name and 2023-24 registration in the memo
- PDF registration
- If you experience issues with registering online, we can provide a PDF registration form for you to complete and email back for processing. This should be your last resort. To inquire, please contact Matt Oxford, firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrations are reviewed and approved by the association registrar. If a registered player is determined to reside outside the BDMHA Boundary, the parent will be notified and registration cancelled/refunded.
No player with an outstanding balance from the 2022-23 season will be able to register until that has been paid.
Payment plans by credit card/VISA debit are now available through the Hockey Canada Registry. We will no longer be processing credit cards manually unless absolutely necessary. You will have one option as follows
- Initial payment of 25% at checkout
- Payment #2 - September 1st
- Payment #3 - October 1st
- Payment #4 - November 1st
It is up to you to ensure your card has the required funds available for each transaction. Declined payments may result in an extra fee applied to your registration total. You can always login to your GrayJay Pay account to process a payment at any time.
BDMHA is continuing its family discount program for membership. Our discounts are as follows
- 3rd child - 50% off the lowest base registration fee
- 4th+ child - 100% off the lowest base registration fee
- NOTE 2 - Tryout fees are not included in the discount.
Families are to notify Matt Oxford, email@example.com to receive their discount refund or to apply the discount to a player registration
U18 Overage Player Applications
Hockey Nova Scotia recognizes that some players within HNSMC structure may find themselves without an opportunity to continue to play hockey because of their birthdate and some other circumstances. The players in question are those who have played minor hockey for a number of years, they are still in High school, their birth date is between September 01 and December 31 of the year in question, they would now have no opportunity to continue playing hockey because they will be too old for the U18 Division as per HNS Regulations and there are no other teams in their area that could allow them to continue playing the game of hockey within HNS.
HNS will now allow these players to make application to continue to play hockey within the U18 Division provided the player qualifies as per the guidelines established by HNS. This policy is intended only for use by players who have previously registered at the U18-B or U18-C levels. Under this policy any player who has played at the U18-A level or above is not eligible to play as an overage U18 within HNS. Overage U18 shall not displace any age appropriate U18 player.
If your player meets the above criteria, email Matt Oxford, firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.