2021-22 Checking Clinic
If you have not attended a certified Hockey NS checking camp in the past, and are anticipating trying out for our checking teams this fall then you must register for checking camp. If you do not register for the Bedford checking camp, you must take a checking camp that is HNS certified.
Players who completed this camp last year, and played in any level of U15 hockey (including U15 B or U15 C) do not have to attend again the checking camp this year, but if you would like a checking course refresher before the tryouts start, you are more than welcome to sign-up and participate.
Goalies do not attend the Checking Camp.
There will be two checking clinics offered.
- Clinic 1 will be in the Spring (April) - completed
- Clinic 2 will be in the Fall (September)
Full Gear is required for Dryland, less skates, sneakers will be replaced with skates. This includes your stick.
Dates: September 10-12
- September 10 - Off-Ice (LeBrun Gymnasium)
- Group 1, 6 - 7 pm
- Group 2, 7 - 8 pm
- Spetmber 11 - On-Ice (HRM 4-Pad - Bedford)
- 5:30 - 7 pm, Rink D (all players)
- September 12 - On-Ice (HRM 4-Pad - Bedford)
- 5:15 - 6:45 pm, Rink D (all players)
Group 1 Off-Ice, 6 - 7 pm, LeBrun Gymnasium
Group 2 Off-Ice, 7 - 8 pm, LeBrun Gymnasium